Monday, January 21, 2008

Five blogs in the last year...

I've started and stopped 5 blogs in the last year. I promised in my 2006 Christmas letter that I was going to blog. Too many wonderful things happen in the days, weeks and months to capture it all in a Christmas newsletter! So here's another attempt. I actually have a couple of posts on this blog site already.. that I just never published. We'll see what fate this one falls to... I always think I need to be committed and post regularly before I share the URL for the blog site with anyone!!

So anyway, the real meat of the blog... what my family wants to know --about the boys....

Last night after Home Fellowship Group at church Owen threw up his dinner.. and several snacks it would appear. The 24-hr daycare thing (no vomiting, fever for 24 hrs) kept us all in today.. and the boys with me. He seemed to not be feeling great earlier today but now he and his brother are running and yelling like banshees (sp?)... so I guess they're good and I can return to the regular routine tomorrow. After I clean up the house that is...

Oh and another funny thing that happened tonight... Owen banged his head on the patio door window. He looked at me like OUCH and then started rubbing his head and fussing. And Dr Dobson says boys don't learn from pain... I guess we'll see if he does it again later!

No comments: