Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer sitters...

As most everyone knows, this summer I took the boys out of daycare again so that they can play at home. The neighbor girls - across the road - are watching them. Hannah watches them on M/W/F and her 2 younger sisters watch them together on T/R.

Day 1 I knew that I was in trouble when I got home and said "I Love You" to Owen and he replied "I Love Hannah!" Even on our trip to Kings Island when we woke up on Tuesday and I said we were heading home he said "Hannah!!!" Today it was very sweet ... I worked from home and I ran into the kitchen at lunch time and saw Owen on her lap on the couch just leaned against her chest singing. He really adores her.

Ben had his first official non-cousin sleepover last night. Well since he was old enough to want to have kids stay over anyway. His friend Justin got to stay w/us on a weeknight b/c his little brother got put in the hospital with a respiratory infection yesterday. Justin actually stayed with the boys all day today too - and he and Ben played great all day. I think it was actually EASIER on Hannah having them both! Justin was so happy to be staying that he was grinning from ear to ear when I put him down to sleep in Owen's bed last night. Ben, in his very best big boy voice siad "mom, we're going to need the radio" as I left his room. They were both very good boys and slept well all night!

Today they played outside, in the barn, upstairs, in the sprinkler, and in the sandpile. It was a fun day!

Well the boys are winding down their bath and I promised bubbles... so I'd better got on that. They never let me forget a promise that was made...

No comments: