Friday, January 14, 2011

"Hey Connor Guess What.."

Our friend Robyn drives Owen back & forth from daycare to preschool every day. She usually has him, her daughter, and Connor who is one of Owen's "best buddies.". She says the conversations that she overhears are a real hoot. Yesterday she overheard this...

Owen: "Hey Connor my cat is getting spayed this weekend."
Connor: "What is spayed?"
Owen: "I have no idea."

Possible that no one thinks it's funny but me, but it made me laugh out loud when she texted me with the exchange!

I did ask Jason what he has been sharing about spaying a cat.. He said that yesterday morning he mentioned that it's time for him to take "Shadow," a female cat who just showed up at our house one day, to spay her.

Good thing that he didn't elaborate on the topic of "spaying" or I think we'd have a very educated pre-K class on our hands!

No comments: