Friday, February 8, 2008

Pancake Puffs and other infomercials..

Ben is SO captivated right now by infomercials. He was just watching the pancake puffs commercial and said "Kids LIKE them mom... why don't we have one of those pans? The pancakes are easier to flip than the normal pancakes too!" This is a kids channel! Good thing we're not watching "regular" tv around here very much... hard to tell what he would WANT off of those channels!


He's also sold on the Buxton Organizer! He keeps telling me that I wouldn't lose ANYTHING in it AND it would be impossible for someone to grab and steal! Theft is such an issue here in Greencastle - ha!


I've also uploaded some pics from the last few weeks. I found a bag of jewelry that I had from when I was a kid - most of which my grandmothers and great aunt made. Ben had a great time wearing all of the jewels. Jason was obviously in bed already when I was taking these pics!





Owen has started being funny by putting two "ninies" (pacifiers) in his mouth at a time. Of course the more I laugh the more he does it. It's possible that if your kid is old enough to do pacifier tricks it's time to take it away... but he's so cute w/2 in his mouth!





Lastly, Ben in his superman jammies. Today was "bear hibernation day" at preschool. I woke him up from nap for a haircut.. so we went out in the pjs prompting several questions about WHY he was wearing his pjs at 4:30 PM (I think these were really questions about what kind of MOM I am!!). Anyway, he loved keeping his pjs on all day. Who can blame him?

No comments: