Monday, March 17, 2008

Owen

Owen has really had a language explosion these last couple of days. He has been able to tell us what he wanted for awhile... "pick up," "bottle," "I don't like that.." but now he's really getting conversational.

Last night at dinner Ben was telling us about some superhero show. He was talking about a "cousin from the future" and so I jokingly asked him if HE had a cousin from the future. He said "NO!" So then I asked Owen... he said "no - daddy, do you??"

This morning as Jason was getting his shower Owen was wandering around. "Higgleytown Heroes" (which is a Disney show) was on. Owen came over and said "I don't like that! I like SPIRIT." SPIRIT is the horse movie, if you don't know. He has loved this forever. He went on to say "go get SPIRIT." As I went looking for the movie he followed me.. "Mommy likes SPIRIT?" I said yes. Then he said "does Daddy like SPIRIT?"

When I was pregnant w/Owen, Jason was hoping for a quiet and peaceful child! I'm seeing a lot of chatter in our future!

No comments: