Monday, April 7, 2008

1 More Post Today... More of Our Outdoor Fun

I got behind last week due to "technical difficulties" (the post did something odd with the photos ... ) so now I'm still catching up. I have a few more pics from the weekend to post real quick on my lunch hour...

I don't know if I should say "Mom was feeling better yesterday DESPITE the fact that she had three little boys running around" or "due in part TO THE FACT that she had three little boys running around!" In any case, she looked good and I think she felt good. Though she's probably paying for all of her extra efforts today. Here's a pic from yesterday that I thought was a good one.
Here's another interesting pic from the day at their house... that's a cow skull in the background. Uncle Chris distributed cow teeth to the boys. I think Ben's made it home somewhere. I'm SOOO glad that we have a cow tooth. Ben was very distraught that I refused to touch the cow tooth.
I asked the boys to sit down together and pose. Here are some of the notable shots. You'll see that Jonah sat, then Ben joined him... then Owen also sat but in a different place entirely. The last shot is of Owen inspecting his cow tooth! What a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm a complete stranger to you but I work with your wonderful cousin, Jeanmarie. Since I am always talking about my 2 year old daughter, Maddi, she thought I would enjoy your page. I not only enjoyed myself completley...I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Kids are the greatest gift & I can see that you enjoy your boys to the fullest too! This is such a cute idea & you adorable kids!! I'm going to have to get motivated & put share some of my stories too.

The Huff Family said...

I was thinking "Stacy?" - glad that you enjoyed it! Yes, we do enjoy our boys... they certainly keep things interesting! Blogging is my "lazy" way of putting pics and stories together... while all my friends are doing their fancy scrapbooks!