Monday, April 7, 2008

Outdoor Fun - Visiting Grandpa and Grandma



We went to Bruceville again yesterday. This time my boys went AND Cousin Jonah was there. It was a wild afternoon outside! All of the boys enjoyed the playset and the gator in particular... and Uncle Chris found some cow teeth for the boys, which really made Ben's day.


Owen is way over the baby swings. He thinks he should be able to swing just like Ben... Unfortunately as you'll see in the second photo, his arms just don't keep him upright the same way. He thought it was super-funny to hang there w/his bottom dropped off the swing.



Ben and Owen rode all over the yard together in the gator. Ben was talking a mile a minute and so was Owen. Ben kept pointing things out to him. Very cute. Not sure where Jonah was at that time... maybe picking up nuts. He was very into looking for acorns.. Oh and yes, that IS a barrette in Owen's hair. It was a little windy and I couldn't keep it out of his eyes. Jason thinks it's time for a haircut! We just had one in January... I don't know what the rush is!

Grandpa and Callie got some afternoon action as well... Callie is a favorite of Owen's now. He loves dogs and cats.

I wanted a picture w/all three boys in it. Not a huge request, but certainly a logistical nightmare. I got them all while in the gator... but I couldn't get them to look at me at the same time. I was in front of them and the gator kept lurching toward me and then I'd tell Ben to stop trying to hit me. As it turns out it was OWEN pushing the pedal... and me griping at Ben caused Ben to yell at Owen and then this...

BOTH BOYS smacking each other! I love Jonah's reaction from the back...

Finally some success!

No comments: