Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Macking Bees!

When I got home last night, Jason was grilling supper and swatting bees with a tennis racket. He has always done this... I don't know. Anyway, not long after Jason walked away and Owen picked up the tennis racket himself and started saying "mack! mack!" as he swung at the bees. I'm sure we'll have at least one good sting this summer!

He's also become quite proficient on the play set... climbing up and down the towers. Since we've added a rock wall, I'm less nervous about him getting up and down. The ladder was a recipe for disaster!

Ben is a big fan of the new trapeze on the playset. Jason questioned why I ordered a trapeze, but then it was only moments until he was showing Ben how to "flip" and hang upside down on it. The best was later in the night when Ben wanted to stand on Jason's back and jump... swinging out on the trapeze. After several unsuccessful attempts he finally got the hang of it and swung back and forth!

No comments: