Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bedtime

The boys were modeling their capes at bedtime the other night. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to make a cape for a pair of pjs (see Ben's -- cape attaches to the shirt). Adding a cape seems to make a little boy run wild (at my house anyway!)! Just what you need at bedtime!

Following on the "overall modeling," Owen had to turn around and show me the back of his cape! Then his brother followed suit...


This picture of Ben makes me laugh. He said: "I'm going to do the Superman face, okay?" And then he did this.

I said "what?" And so he did it again...

He then pointed to his pillowcase which has a Superman face doing something similar to that he's posing here...


Then of course, Owen joined and showed me his back again.

And finally, our cute and non-Superman-ish face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the superman face.its AWESOME-and you both look so superheroish in your outfits(or pajamas?)
-Laura

The Huff Family said...

Laura -- Ben is smiling as I read your comment to him!!

The Huff Family said...

Laura -- Ben is smiling as I read your comment to him!!